Friday, February 19, 2010

Online Purchase Of Sumeet Mixer Missing Item From Online Purchase, What Action Can I Take?

Missing item from online purchase, what action can I take? - online purchase of sumeet mixer

I ordered something from a clothing store in New York on the track is located a week ago and will be shipped regular ground shipping, etc., and with a tracking link. Information to be sent and 23 December, delivered at 26th My apartment complex, said he was sent to my address on this day nothing. There was no slipping or Paks or notes or anything. The company did you charge my card for the purchase. What can I do? Thank you.

2 comments:

infinite crisis 247 said...

I begin with the online merchant you have the item. Tell them the situation. Most major retailers like Amazon and buy.com to send a replacement, more or less "no questions" as long as you have no history to do such a thing. Why do we charge your card or say because of this that is their records, the (only UPS), pass the parcel. Well it could have been a simple error or a question of theft. I bet there is a confusion somewhere. They speak with the operator which must be corrected. If not, go the route of the company credit card.

FreeSpee... said...

Call your card companies to process credit card and have a chargeback. It will take some time, but your money. Meanwhile, demand a copy of the UPS delivery confirmation (available) on the website, so you can see who has signed and where it was.

Post a Comment