Wednesday, February 3, 2010

French Nail Male Pictures Help!! What Does This MALE BODY LANGUAGE MEAN???

Help!! what does this MALE BODY LANGUAGE MEAN??? - french nail male pictures

Help me with this language of the male body to please.
My friend
1-standing in front of me while sitting watching me talk to me
2-We begin biting their nails for a kiss or embrace (like a "bonus" is he ")
3-always trying to look into his eyes, but I've never been comfortable looking people straight in the eye Why do this?
4-If there are conflicts or something that has always brought an end to the winner or stopping
5-Hes always saying things like "if you do Imma back against you, but I would enjoy it with caution"
6 And we started (French Kiss), and when we kiss always pushes his tongue into my mouth, even if I get a little (usually determined watchin a movie, if it happens)
7 And as we sit in bed and he, like a joke, I stumbled on the bed and put his weight on me.
What does all this please help meh Ive googld but found nothing useful
HELP! Ashland --

2 comments:

Thomas P~~TheForsaken. said...

Be a man and so on. His body language says: "I want to be master (a kind of pleasure), but not too aggressive." Biting the fingers, it's just a reaction to than a little nervous about.

abessett... said...

I think it's just an idiot, male hormone than 17 years, but the song is likely to control the behavior or abuse. While it does not hurt, while a simple ***.

Post a Comment