Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How To Mount Bon Voyage Mac Could Anyone Please Give Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Mount/install The Sims 2 With MagicISO?

Could anyone please give me step by step instructions on how to mount/install The Sims 2 with MagicISO? - how to mount bon voyage mac

I downloaded The Sims 2: Fill the second day in uTorrent and Pirate Bay. The instructions that came with it said that I should use MagicISO to install the mount /, it is offered. He also said that after the assembly / installation of all on a no-cd crack of TS Bin expansion Bon Voyage. I tried mounting / installation of the 4 CDs for the original Sims 2 and it worked, but when I actually tried the game, he told me to insert the correct CD and restart the application. I am very confused. The UIF file format and do not know if that has anything to do with him or not. If you had me step by step instructions for assembly / installation of The Sims 2 and expansions, really appreciate it.

1 comments:

ThaLuna... said...

Since this extension, you need to start. Exe file in the extension, if any. When you copy the patch. Exe will be prompted to replace the old ones. Exe (the original game files). This game is supposed to be able to run without the disc or not .. Disc .* hm * "authentic".

With Civilization IV, I found the original game was good after copying the crack over, but if you install an extension and a copy of the crack in the file extension, I realized that the key Civilization IV. Exe (from the installation folder of the original game) that are not already underway, while the links in my start menu to connect to the game refer to it. exe not boot. Considering that the crack extension had been copied, I realized that I play by could download the file. Exe instead.

You can see that the situation is similar to your Sims 2 (although they are not treated with the Sims 2, so we can not guarantee!).

Post a Comment