Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hernia Surgeons Ny Ny Runners Hurt At Work / In 2003 I Was A Minor...?

Hurt At Work / In 2003 I was a Minor...? - hernia surgeons ny ny runners

Hello,

I worked at Sears Hardware in New York when I was 16-18 years. It hurts me when I was 16 in 2003. I worked on the sales floor, where it should not be. I helped a client makes a table saw a car with Heavy Heavy instructions. To cut a long story short, I have a shifted Spagellian. This is a fraction that is in the intestine. I carried back a track, because the supply of shoddy work and ensure that their employees were.

I was taken to the doctor after the incident with my paperwork Workman comp. The doctor said if I see him again for a hernia to repair. The break is back in the rule after one months in severe pain. Now he has returned almost every day.

I amincapable of heavy lifting at work, or do anything too physical. I have a case?

Thank you ... :)

5 comments:

Diane A said...

It is possible that you have filed as workers' comp. But in general there is a limit of 2 years claims. Find consult a lawyer!

MrCynic7... said...

Yes, contact a lawyer. Most lawyers have a form of free advice on their websites. Google only where you live + + workers comp attorney. Good luck!

kja63 said...

Do you have a case for what?

Take advantage of knowing the papers Workers Comp Return to your surgeon and let him that his hernia to be back and causing severe pain seems. The doctor will examine and present documentation if you need an operation.

seapigsf... said...

New York, Workman said model is very complicated and simple, he can not sue your employer. N, whose excitedly. Workman comp, you can continue to be there, thats what. However, when MA injujred body part is interesting, and no pain or suffering .. its pretty sucky. But there is another company with the Board of Conciliation Committee and yuor responisbilities for you age and what is not. In any case, one of the lawyers managed thoes free advice to ensure that wrks specializes in components and labor issues. I say that you can get from him. Good Luck

Ryan D said...

If you have a case, but you do not ...
Since werent intended because of the area, put this in his will and he could not be created or that, regardless of injuries ... If all we really have is against them is not the staff should monitor and ... and led in this case a break in progress ... and since it's been a long time are the chances of many lawyers wouldnt be the case ... But if I do, I talk schedule and appointment with a lawyer, and with him in the incident .. Make sure that all medical records to take with you .. Good luck

Post a Comment