Saturday, February 20, 2010

Gall Bladder Jello Mold Medical Professionals Only Please...Gall Bladder Removal Did Not Help With Symptoms?

Medical Professionals Only Please...Gall Bladder Removal did not help with symptoms? - gall bladder jello mold

On 2 December, I had laparoscopic surgery to remove my gallbladder. My symptoms are loss of appetite, abdominal pain, fever, headache, vomiting, nausea and constipation (and if I had not clogged) had diarrhea. Finally, he decided to retire, my gallbladder, hope to resolve my problem. But now I'm out of my pills, pain relievers, is even more evident than in the past that these symptoms are always present. Moreover, said the surgeon two days back home would be able to eat solid food again, but it makes me more ill than usual ... so I still eat gelatin, pudding and soup, which has placed in the blender.

What is wrong with me? Do you think it could be something serious? Should I go to the emergency room, or can wait until my appointment at 17?

3 comments:

Tay B said...

I am not a doctor, but you could ask justanswer.com but giving the cost of 9 million have before you ask ... You do not have to give if you do not like the answer, but you can not use back nine dolalrs with the time

Yes...you could be pregnant! said...

Could be pancreatitis, if satisfied that he did not .. Usually it was before the removal of the gallbladder

Ann F said...

Go to WebMD and type of symptoms. There you will feel better.

Post a Comment