Monday, January 18, 2010

South Park Sound Book I Have No Idea What To Get Him For Christmas?

I have no idea what to get him for Christmas? - south park sound book

I have to buy a little more for my friend and I have the greatest difficulties. I bought a complete works of Shakespeare, and I'll find a romantic sonnet in the book and read it. I bought a sock, and I am full of sweetness, you know normal things in a sock, and I still have some room for more. I bought a snow globe pengiun with him because he like penguins, but I pointed him out to see one days after the purchase mall, if he wished, and he said cool. (so something is not interested) in him. I do not know what they are by what he said to buy sounds really nice. Ideas?

He loves rock music, video games, family type, the Simpsons, South Park Anything like.

5 comments:

jennifer h said...

In fact, I think you have a whole lot. You can make your own gift certificates. For example, "Good for a kiss," "Good for ...." Be creative. I do not know how old you are ... he proposes nothing. But I hope you get the idea.
(Use a piece of red paper)

S.F. said...

Why not write a book of amusing anecdotes about one of the television? I know there must be something there about the Simpsons, which exists so long!

Maggie N said...

Enter everything you Stewie. I (my brother Stewie Plush) had

Kym said...

Get Hime colony.

Riley said...

Why not a little rock music DVD concerts of his favorite band. Or something about his favorite sports team. everyone loves the sport.

Post a Comment