Sunday, January 3, 2010

Circle Line Nyc I May Have Gotten Tkts For Last Row, Family Circle Section, Met Opera, NYC. Can I Still Enjoy Show From There?

I may have gotten tkts for last row, Family Circle section, Met Opera, NYC. Can I still enjoy show from there? - circle line nyc

I wonder if someone else is sitting there, and if he / she been able to do even a small stage and performance? ... Clear sight lines? I wear glasses? I see a ballet (I've) never been to the opera TEM. What can I expect? What was the experience? Any tips?

4 comments:

ML said...

At any time you can connect and enjoy together is a wonderful time.

ballerin... said...

Family Circle ... is very high, if possible, bring your binoculars.

petermax... said...

To check, because my experience (and not), the Met was that the seats not funny in the back of an opera house.

garcon1o... said...

Go to the meeting. You can see the ballet. Enjoy live performances. This little bit of luck and enjoy f ** k on Pack If you fear that you will not have your toys. Close your eyes and listen, if you can not see. enjoy life with a loss of meaning. see how his other senses are increasing more. Eating Bon Bons (the prefabricated froozen I was in the file under the Structural Funds in the 70's are the reason, I do not mind chocolate wax on my ice cream. Favorite) What my, was at the theater as a child on the high seats. to relax and enjoy, rather than as a project or event.

Post a Comment